Transcript Request

Official transcripts bear the college seal and signature, and are sent directly from the University to the student, the institution or organization as requested by the student.

Requesting A Transcript
Please visit the SNHU Transcript Ordering Portal to request an academic or co-curricular transcript, replacement diploma, or Apostille document. By clicking this link, you’ll be redirected to the ordering portal for Credentials Solutions, SNHU’s third-party vendor for transcripts, replacement diplomas, and Apostille documents. Please note: SNHU does not offer unofficial transcripts. If you have any questions, please contact Credentials Solutions at 847-716-3005.

Field-based Graduate Education Final Grade Reports are stamped as such and can be given or sent directly to the Field-based Graduate Education student. There is no charge for a grade report. Requests for Field-based Graduate Education student grade reports should be made directly to Patricia Martin at at the Field-based Graduate Education Program, Southern New Hampshire University's Vermont Center, 463 Mountain View Drive, Suite 101, Colchester, VT 05446 or 802-489-5080.