Professional Development Outreach Center - Harwood Unified Union School District Registration

SNHU Transferable Graduate Credit Course Registration

Welcome to the SNHU Transferable Graduate Credit Course Registration page. From the drop-down menu below, please select your course name and number. Personal information can then be entered securely. Please indicate your school or organization, so your coursework invoice can be directly properly. Upon completion of your course, you will receive a printed grade report to the address on file. If your address has changed recently or will change before the end of your course, please let us know so we can be sure your course documents can be directed to you appropriately.

Transferable Graduate Credit
The transferable graduate credit option at Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) lets you transfer college credit to the university or matriculating degree program of your choosing. This credit is generally accepted at all accredited universities, pending its approval. You will have the option of an official university grade that’s accessible through an easy to use transcript that follows the accrediting guidelines of the New England Commission on Higher Education (NECHE). Once your form has been completed with SNHU and payment has been confirmed by your Professional Development provider, you will receive information about accessing your official university transcript.

If you have any questions about the registration process at SNHU, please contact:

Tel: 802-489-5080

Contact Information

Mailing Address

Biographical Information

The University gives all students, regardless of sex, race, color, creed or national origin, equal opportunity for admission and quality education.
Have you taken a course with SNHU before?
What is the best way to reach you during the day:
Please review the Policies and Procedures related to this course. Once this registration form is completed and your payment has been successfully received by your Professional Development provider, you will receive further information, such as how to receive an official transcript documenting the credit you earned.

By checking the box below you agree that you have read the policies and procedures related to this course.  *